Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Interesting Quote

I thought this quote fit well with my last reflection.

"...there are always choices to be made. Everyday, every hour offers the opportunity to make a decision that determines whether you would or would not submit to those powers which threaten to rob you of your self, your inner freedom, which determine whether or not  you have become a plaything of circumstances, renouncing freedom and dignity - to become Molded into the form of the typical moment."  V. Frankl   Man's Search for Meaning, 1993 pg 65-66

I returned Sunday from a weeks trip to Nairobi. The fourteen hour bus trip was difficult but I survived.  I hope all is well with  your and that your Lenten journey continues to be fruitful. Peace and all good.  ODE

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back safely. My surgery went well. Glad it is all behind me.. Now it's time for healing and thankfulness. Praying all remains well for you and all. Next week is Holt Week, I have all your intentions in my daily prayers. Pax

    ReplyDelete