Friday, December 11, 2015

Prayer Requests

I just heard that civil war has begun in Burundi and that genocide may occur.  This is part of the territory of this province (Province of St. Francis of East Africa...).  I am told that there is one of the younger friar of the province there, alone and the border has been closed. Please pray for this friar and for the people of Burundi, that peace may prevail. Pray for the leaders of Burundi that they may consider the lives of the people more important than any civil or tribal dispute. This truly a right to life request.  Please spread the word and let us all storm heaven together with our prayers.  People have been dying and will continue to die as leaders vie for supremacy.  Let God's peace reign in Burundi and the whole world, Amen.

On a lighter note:  This is our protector from snakes and rats but not monkeys, alas.

As far as I can tell she has no name per se. I call her cat.  She greets me every morning as I go to chapel. The door of which can be seen in the background. 

I caught cat napping, unusual right?  Here she is fighting a yawn.

Well, she gives in and yawns.  Fierce huh?  Snakes beware of the fangs.
May God bless you do this day.  Peace   tim  ODE

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for God's love and mercy for all. 'Cat' looks well fed.

    ReplyDelete