Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sorry that I have been so late in my blogs. Last week I was teaching a one week intensive course at St Francis Counsellor (No, I haven't misspelled this. It is the English spelling. The Director of the Institute is Irish so demands this spelling.  I was teaching a foundation course in Integrated theory. The emphasis is the blending of ancient eastern thought with the awareness of modern thought. It all about matter, body, mind, soul and spirit thinking. I had a class of 20 students who were either just beginning their studies or who were in the process of getting a Bachelor degree.
So I am back at the Novitiate in Kakoba for the week and return next week for another intensive week giving the faculty an intensive week in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in substance abuse treatment.  I will try to post some pictures through the week, Until then ODE  peace

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim. We are all thinking of you. You are looking good. Your classes sound fascinating. Oldenburg Community sends warm regards!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete