Thursday, July 7, 2016

News

Well, I have been transferred.  I sorta expected this to happen but I also wanted to stay here in Uganda.  I will be moving back to Nairobi in a part of town called Lang'ata. It is were the Province has a house for the temporary professed studying theology. Does that sound familiar?  Yes, it is what I was doing in Chicago. I will be the Master of the formation effort there.  I will also be the Secretary of Formation and Studies.  My main task will be to formulate and execute a program that forms the formators.  I am excited about both of these assignments.  I am not, however, looking forward to the over night trip to Nairobi.  The novices make there first profession of vows on the 15th so I will be leaving after that.
I will leave you with this photo. I call it "Losers Club"  Can you guess why?

4 comments:

  1. Blessings on your transition, Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Life is like a box of chocolates." Sometimes we just end up where we are meant to be. Your experience allows you to serve in a capacity where you will have a profound impact on the young friars that will likely continue your mission and contribute to the ministry of healing in Africa, both physical and spiritual. We just plant the seeds, Brother. God bless you in your time of transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete